Sunday 10 May 2020

The spider web.

The whole world seems to be trapped in the cobwebs of covid-19. People everywhere are caught up, unable to escape, unable to move. Even if their lives aren't touched by the virus directly, the effects of lockdowns and not being able to connect physically with family outside the home causes them mental harm. So although individual circumstances vary greatly, I am, in essence, not alone. 

Right now the cobweb of grief is adding to my troubles, struggling with the empty chair, the mixture of memories of just how ill Tall had become and how brave he was, of how I should have saved him, even though it wasn't possible. 

I have been trying to find at least one positive thing every day and posting a photo on Instagram. They're not award winning photos, just a snapshot of something that makes me happy, even if it is only for the minute it takes to post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment