Saturday 16 May 2020

A new year.

As you will all know, the last couple of weeks have not been easy for me. I will never know how much of my anxiety and depression was due to grief and how much of it was due to the pandemic, I suppose that having to be locked away alone was only ever going to heighten my sense of loss. 

The grief is still with me, bubbling away at the back of my mind, but I realised that now the anniversary is over that I am setting out on a different year, a year of seconds. It will be interesting to see how I feel on our second wedding anniversary and my second birthday without Tall. The situation in the UK as regards the pandemic is still not good, so although the government in England has eased some restrictions, I'm going to try and stick to Scotland's advice and stay at home. The anxiety is here to stay for now.

So for now I will stay at home and watch comedy, make cake and try and work out where I am going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment